The actor Shahrukh Khan is also known as the king of Bollywood, and King Khan is one of the greatest superstars of Indian cinema. The actor was born on 2 November 1965 in New Delhi, India. He has a career of a span more than 30 years in Indian cinema. He has worked in more than 80 films and earned numerous recognitions and awards, including 14 Filmfare awards. Here is an actor, film producer, TV personality, entrepreneur businessman. He is also famous as Badshah of Bollywood regarding his film Baadshah in 1999. He was born to Taj Mohammed Khan, a businessman by profession, and Lateef Fatima, who was a magistrate and a social worker, With an elder sister whose name is Shahnaz lalarukh in Delhi. He had no brother.
Early life & career
The actor started his career with several television series in the late 1980s. He worked in a television show called Fauji in 1989. Later he made his Indian Cinema debut with the film Deewana in 1992. Initially, he was recognized for playing villainous roles in movies like Darr Baazigar Anjaam in 1993 and 1994, respectively. His performance was too appreciated by the critics and loved by the audience at the box office too. After that, he started working in a series of romantic films, which started from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge in 1995, Dil to Pagal Hai Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Mohabbatein Yeh Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham where some of his romantic films left the audience awestruck with his performances and the impact was profound. The actor went on in his career where he played the role of an alcoholic man in the movie Devdas, a NASA scientist in Swades. Chak De India was a Patriotic movie where he played the role of a hockey coach in order to make the women’s hockey team win in the international tournament. His highest collection of movies includes the comedy Chennai express Dilwale happy New Year and the crime film Raees in 2017. He has also played the man’s role with Asperger’s syndrome in my name is Khan 2010. Many of his movies or a tribute to Indian nationality and connections with social and religious issues where a strong message was conveyed to the audience to leave a remarkable impression of his acting. he never fails to impress the audience whether it’s his acting skills or the social message which is to be conveyed to the audience.
His life is not only limited to Bollywood, but also he is a co-chairperson of the production company red chilies entertainment since 2015. He also owns a cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders, in the Indian Premier League. In the Caribbean Premier League, He holds the team namedTrinbago Knight riders. He has been often seen representing award shows on television talk shows, and he is a great stage performer.
The paparazzi often term him as the brand SRK due to his entrepreneurship ventures and endorsements. He has donated a considerable amount to provide healthcare and disaster relief. Therefore he is Recognised with UNESCO’s Paremyd con money award for supporting children’s education in 2011. He was also awarded the world economy’s form is Crystal award for supporting women’s and children’s rights in India in 2018. He gets regularly featured in the list of most influential people in Indian culture. According to a magazine, Newsweek, he was named one of the 50 most influential people in the world. The actor has been honored with the Padma Shri by the government of India. France’s government has also honored him with the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and the Legion of honor. He has a significant impact on Asian countries and worldwide. He has been recognized as one of the most successful film stars globally in terms of audience and income.
He was born into a Muslim family. The first five years of his life were spent in Mangalore, where his maternal grandfather, the chief engineer of the port Iftikhar Ahmed, in the 1960s. Mira Jan Mohammad Khan, his parental grandfather, was an ethnic Hinduko speaking Awan From Peshawar. The actor’s father was an independence activist from Peshawar who participated in the non-violent resistance movement led by Abdul Gaffar Khan, also popularly known as frontier Gandhi. His family mainly spoke HinduKO, and they claimed to be originally from Kashmir after that moved to New Delhi in 1948 after the partition of India. The family was a middle-class family who lived in rented apartments and earned his living through several business ventures, including a restaurant.
The actor grew up in the Rajendra Nagar neighborhood of Delhi. His mother, Lateef Fatima, was the daughter of a senior government engineer. His father supported the Indian National Congress as he was a follower of Abdul Gaffar Khan. The actor went to st. In central Delhi, for his schooling, Columbus school was considered an excellent student in studies and sports such as football and hockey. The actor also received the sword of honor, the highest school award. The actor wanted to pursue a career in sports; however, he met with an accident where his shoulder injury in his early years does not allow him to play longer. Instead, He started acting on stage place and in return, he received praises for his imitations of Bollywood actors, which were his favorites like Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar, and Mumtaz. One office acting partners and childhood friends were Amrita Singh, who later became a Bollywood actress.
To complete his further education, Shahrukh got enrolled at Hansraj College Delhi University, Delhi, to achieve his bachelor’s degree in economics. He used to spend much of his time at Delhi’s theatre action group, under the membership of theatre director Barry John he learned acting. He completed his Master’s degree in Mass Communication at Jamia Millia Islamia but later, he left in order to pursue his acting career. He also went to the national school of drama in Delhi in the early life in Bollywood. His father was a cancer patient who died in 1981 due to the disease; his mother died due to the complications of diabetes in 1991. After his parents’ death, the actor went into a depressed state and took over the responsibility of taking care of a sister, and they continue to live together in the Mumbai house.
The actor married Gauri Chibber, from a Punjabi-based Hindu family, On 25 October 1991 in a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony after a six-year courtship. The couple is the parents to three children, two sons Aryan, born in 1997 and AbRam in 2013, born through a surrogate mother, and a daughter Suhana born in 2000. Both his elder children have shown keen interest in joining Bollywood. The eldest son Aryan is studying at the USC school of cinematic arts in California wishes to be a writer-director, while Suhana, on the other hand, has already served as an assistant director for the actor’s film zero in 2018. She is studying acting and drama at NYU’s Tisch School of the arts for her higher education. Suhana Khan, the daughter of SRK made her acting debut in the short film “the grey part of the blue “in November 2019. According to the actor, he firmly believes in Islam, but also he values his wife’s religion. His children follow both religions; he has mentioned that the holy book Quran is kept next to Hindu Mythology books.
1. In 2001 the actor was charged with a fine of Rs.12,627 for violating the law and not paying the license fee. The actor was suspected of using a land plot, which was to be paid as an annual license fee, given to her mother and build a residential complex at the site.
2. In 2008, and Katrina Kaif’s birthday party, there was a reportedly fight between Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan Salman took many digs at him. Shahrukh Khan went with his wife to the venue.
3. He slapped Shirish Kunder, Farah Khan’s husband, in a party to attract controversy in 2012.
4. In 2012 he misbehaved with the security guard during an IPL match in the Wankhede Stadium Mumbai, where he was banned from entering Wankhede Stadium for long.
5. The actor had stated that he would have a boy when Abram was about to get delivered through surrogacy. The actor was questioned about how he came to know the sex of the baby as sex determination is banned in India. Later he was given a clean chit by BMC.
6. In 2012 only he was caught smoking in the stadium during an IPL match in Rajasthan.
Some of the more amazing facts about the actor:
1. The actor is a Sunni by his caste. His ethnicity is Pathan.
2. He lives in Mannat Bandra West Mumbai, Maharashtra, India favorite hobbies are playing computer games, playing cricket, and collecting gadgets.
3. He likes reading books about high-tech gadgets. He does not like displaying his feelings, getting up early in the mornings, and getting clicked while eating.
4. His destinations in London and Dubai. His favorite music director is A R Rehman.
5. He has a great collection of cars, including Audi A6 luxury saloon, Bentley Continental GT, BMW6 series, BMW7 series BMW I8, Bugatti Veyron, Mitsubishi Pesaro SFX Rolls-Royce Phantom drophead coupe, and Toyota Land Cruiser Prado.
6. He charges Rs.45 crores per film.
7. According to 2018 his income per annum is 56crores.
8. His net worth is rupees thirty-seven hundred eighty crores six hundred million dollars .
9. He has often seen smoking and drinking. The family lived in a bungalow in Rajendra Nagar F block, but later after the actor turned fifteen, they moved to Gautam Nagar.
10. During an interview, the actor mentioned that he doesn’t take a shower on weekends.
11. His first salary was Rs.50, which he earned by escorting Pankaj Udhas concert. One of his friends Vivek Vaswani, helped him in his struggling days. Later both the actors who worked as co-actors in the movie are Raju Ban Gaya gentleman and Josh.
12. The actor was first offered Dil Dariya Lekh Tandon television show, but there was a delay in the broadcasting of the show. Eventually, Fauzi became his first television show.
13. Before coming to the films, Shahrukh aspired to join the Indian Army.
14. The same happened with the movies he was first offered Dil Aashna Hai and Hema Malini’s first directional movie, But Diwana was first released in June 1992. In 1994 when he signed the film Kabhi haan Kabhi Na, he was only offered Rs.25,000 for the entire movie.
15. He has even sold the movie tickets at the booking window on the opening day of the film.
16. He is that one actor who has never kissed any of us, co-stars, on-screen, but even then, he is well recognized with the title of King of Romance except for Jab Tak hai Jaan in 2012 he made his first on-screen kiss.
17. Shah Rukh also hosted the third season of the TV reality show Kaun Banega crore Pati. The actor also hosted the game show Kya Aap Panchvi Pass hai, the Hindi version of the famous American game show.
18. The actor does not like ice creams, and he has a fear of riding horses.
19. He has been selected as the brand ambassador of various government campaigns like the national AIDS control Organisation and pulse polio.
20. Shahrukh Khan, the founder of the Meer foundation (2013) NGO, works for women empowerment and rehabilitate acid and bone attack survivors.
21. The actor was invited to Madame Tussauds museum, where his wax statue was showcased.
22. The actor has a tremendous superstitious belief about the number 555, has the ideology that this number brings him luck. Most of his car’s and personal email IDs also contain the same number.
23. He is the only Indian actor whose birthday wishes were showcased on the tower of Burj Khalifa.