Ghawyy, a part of Nine Network Private Limited, (hereinafter referred to as “Ghawyy” / “We” / “Us” / “Our”) is a Media and Entertainment website covering Cinema, TV, Bollywood, Hollywood, Celebrities, K-pop, Music, Korean Drama, Fashion, Fitness, and Places.
Ghawyy covers articles, stories, and Interviews of Influencers, Celebrities, business owners of fitness, clothing, skincare, beauty, and many more. To put it briefly, we cover everything that influences Entertainment Industry Worldwide.
We bring some of the most talented, different & potential & motivational Influencers.
We feature businesses irrespective of their age. We feature articles and stories of celebrities and brands.
Before accessing and using the Services, please read these Terms carefully because they constitute a legal agreement between Ghawyy and you.
By using the services that link to or display these terms, you affirm that:
- you have read and understand these terms;
- you will comply with these terms; and
- you are at least the age of legal majority in your place of residence and otherwise legally competent to enter into contracts.
If you use the Services as an employee or agent on behalf of an organization, you represent to Ghawyy that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These Terms contain provisions that limit Ghawyy’s liability to you and require you to resolve any dispute with us on an individual basis and not as part of any class or representative action (unless prohibited by law).
HOW THESE TERMS APPLY
By using the Services or agreeing to another agreement incorporating these Terms, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, then you are not authorized to use the Services.
Separate written agreements with Ghawyy, such as agreements with certain of our advertisers or event sponsors (“Other Agreements”), may apply to your right to use certain Services. If you are subject to any other Agreement to use the Services, then the Other Agreement, rather than these Terms, will apply to your use of the Services to which the Other Agreement applies. If another agreement and these Terms conflict, then the terms and conditions in the Other Agreement shall prevail with respect to the conflict.
CHANGES TO TERMS
The Effective Date of these Terms is set forth at the top of this webpage. As we add new features to the Services, we may modify these Terms. When we modify these Terms, we will update the Effective Date and, when reasonably possible, we also will provide you with advance written notice of our changes. We will not make changes that have a material retroactive effect on your legal rights without notice unless we are required to do so by law or to protect the rights of other users. Your continued use of the Services after the Effective Date constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms. The amended Terms supersede all previous versions of or agreements, notices, or statements of or about the Terms. Unless you agree in writing, any change to the dispute resolution provision will not apply to any dispute for which we have actual notice before the Effective Date of the Terms containing the change.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain features of the Services, such as our events or awards programs. When presented to you, you must agree to the additional terms before using the Services to which they apply. These Terms and the additional terms will apply equally unless an additional term is irrevocably inconsistent with these Terms, in which case the additional term will prevail but solely to the extent of the inconsistency.
Please note that we reserve the right at all times to disclose information as we deem necessary to satisfy applicable law or a government regulator’s request.
USING THE SERVICES
The Services include any information, graphics, artwork, text, photographs, video, audio, trademark, logo, and other content displayed or otherwise contained in the Services. The Services are owned by Ghawyy or its licensors and protected under Indian copyright, trademark, and other laws.
These Terms grant you only the limited rights described in these Terms. Nothing contained in these Terms grants by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any additional license or right in or to the trademarks, logos or service marks, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property embodied in the Services.
All use of the Services is limited to your personal or internal business purposes. You acknowledge that no implied licenses are granted under these Terms. Ghawyy reserves all rights that are not expressly granted in these Terms.
Ghawyy has the discretion to terminate your access to the Services (in addition to any other available remedies) without notice if Ghawyy has a reasonable basis to believe that you are using the Services in violation of these Terms.
Certain Services may invite or require you to create an account. If you create an account, you agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information, (ii) maintain that information as accurate, current, and complete and (iii) protect the confidentiality and security of your account credentials. You are responsible for all activities that occur through your account using your account credentials. If you suspect or detect unauthorized activity through your account, please immediately notify us at [email protected].
- You are solely responsible for any and all charges, fees and other costs related to your use of the Services. If you access and use the Services on your smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device, you agree that you are solely responsible for all charges that you incur from your Internet or mobile service provider.
- You must use the Services for lawful purposes only.
- You must not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or Ghawyy’ computer systems or networks through hacking, password mining or other means.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to encourage or allow any third party to):
- copy, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to any portion of the Services;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in the Services;
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of the Services;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Services or any feature or functionality of the Services to any third party for any reason;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Services;
- collect personal information through the Services without our express prior written consent; or
- use the Services to send any unauthorized or unsolicited commercial or promotional content.
Terms Applicable to Mobile Apps: If you choose to use any of our Mobile Apps, then Ghawyy grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to download, install and use the Mobile App for your personal, non-commercial use on a mobile device that you own or control.
You acknowledge and agree that our Mobile Apps are provided under license, not sold to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in any of our Mobile Apps under these Terms or any other rights other than to use a Mobile App in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions, under these Terms. Ghawyy and its suppliers reserve and retain their entire right, title, and interest in and to each Mobile App, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in these Terms.
We may from time to time develop and provide updates to a Mobile App, which may include upgrades, error corrections or new features (collectively, “Updates”). Updates also may modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that Ghawyy has no obligation to provide Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular feature or functionality.
Based on your mobile device settings, when your mobile device is connected to the Internet either the Mobile App will automatically download and install all available updates, or you may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available updates. You agree to download and install all Updates and acknowledge and agree that a Mobile App may not properly operate if you do not. All Updates are deemed part of the Mobile App and subject to all terms and conditions of these Terms.
If you download the Mobile App from a third-party app store, such as Google Play or The App Store (“App Platform”), you acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are an agreement between us and not with the App Platform. As between Ghawyy and the App Platform, Ghawyy is solely responsible for the Mobile Apps.
- The App Platform has no obligation to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the Mobile Apps.
- In the event of any failure of the Mobile Apps to conform to any applicable warranty: (i) you may notify the App Platform and the App Platform may refund the purchase price for the Mobile Apps to you (if applicable), (ii) to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Platform will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Mobile Apps and (iii) any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty is, as between Ghawyy and the App Platform, Ghawyy’ responsibility.
- The App Platform is not responsible for addressing any claims you have relating to the Mobile Apps or your possession and use of the Mobile Apps.
- If a third-party claims that a Mobile App infringes another party’s intellectual property rights, as between the App Platform and Ghawyy, Ghawyy is responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms of Service.
- The App Platform and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms as it relates to your license to the Mobile Apps. Upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms, the App Platform will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms as related to your license of the Mobile Apps against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- You must also comply with all applicable third-party terms when using the Mobile Apps.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Services may contain links to third-party websites and services, including social media (collectively, “Linked Services”). Linked Services are not under the control of Ghawyy and Ghawyy is not responsible for Linked Services or for any information on or available from or through Linked Services. You access Linked Services at your own risk. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by Ghawyy of the Linked Services or any association with the operators of the Linked Services. Ghawyy does not investigate, verify, or monitor the Linked Services. Ghawyy provides links to Linked Services for your convenience only. Please check the URL provided in your browser to see if you are on the Services or a third-party domain.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Ghawyy warrants that Ghawyy has validly entered into these Terms and has the legal power to do so. You warrant that you have validly entered into these Terms and have the legal power to do so.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Ghawyy specifically disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from defects, uninterrupted use and all warranties implied from any course of dealing or usage of trade.
Ghawyy does not warrant that (a) the Services will meet your requirements, (b) operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or virus- or error-free or (c) errors will be corrected. Any oral or written advice provided by Ghawyy, or its authorized agents does not and will not create any warranty.
Your use of the Services is at your own risk.
You agree that Ghawyy is not liable for indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including procurement of substitute goods or services, loss of use, data or profits or business interruption), however caused and under any theory of liability, whether arising in any way in connection with these terms and whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise) even if Ghawyy has been advised of the possibility of such damage. You also agree that Ghawyy is not liable for any other claim, demand or damages whatsoever resulting from or arising out of or in connection with your use of the services.
The disclaimers and limitations in this Section 7 do not purport to limit liability or alter any right that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
You acknowledge and agree that the above limitations of liability together with the other provisions in these Terms that limit liability are essential terms and that Ghawyy would not grant you the rights set forth in these Terms but for your agreement to the above limitations of liability.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ghawyy and its managers, members, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, expenses, costs of defense and reasonable attorneys’ fees brought against Ghawyy by any third party arising from your Submissions or use of the Services in violation of these Terms or applicable law. Ghawyy reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification hereunder. No settlement that affects the rights or obligations of Ghawyy may be made without Ghawyy’ prior written approval.
GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
All matters related to the Services are governed by the Indian laws, as such laws apply to agreements made and performed therein (without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws). Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or Supreme Court New Delhi and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
YOU AND GHAWYY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
Please Note: By agreeing to these Terms, you explicitly agree that any claim or action that you may otherwise have against Ghawyy under the laws of any jurisdiction outside India is hereby waived, including claims or actions under the laws of your own country. This provision does not, however, apply if you reside in a jurisdiction that permits you to make your claim in a legally competent court of the jurisdiction where you reside or is otherwise prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
By using the Services, you agree that you have electronically signed these Terms and you consent to enter into agreements with us electronically.
These Terms automatically terminate when you fail to comply with any term or condition of them. Ghawyy may terminate the Services or modify your access to the Services, with or without notice to you, at any time for any reason. For example, Ghawyy may prohibit your use of the Services if Ghawyy believes that you are a minor.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We respond to notices of alleged infringement including by removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. If you have a good faith belief that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights otherwise have been violated in or through the Services, please send your claim or notice of infringement to our copyright agent at: [email protected]
- These Terms insure to the benefit of and are binding on our and your successors and assigns, respectively.
- Ghawyy may assign these Terms to a successor in interest (in whole or in part) but you may not assign the Terms without the prior express written consent of Ghawyy.
- If any provision of these Terms is or becomes unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions will continue with the same effect as if such unenforceable or invalid provision was not used.
- If Ghawyy fails or you fail to perform any obligation under these Terms and the other party does not enforce such obligation, the failure to enforce on any occasion will not constitute a waiver of any obligation and will not prevent enforcement on any other occasion.
- Nothing contained in these Terms creates a relationship or partnership, joint venture, or agency between Ghawyy and you.
- If Ghawyy is or you are prevented from performing or unable to perform any obligation under these Terms due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the party invoking this provision, the affected party’s performance will be extended for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such cause.
- Headings and captions are for convenience only.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
If you have questions or feedback about these Terms, please contact us at: www.ghawyy.com/contact-us/