1. Ranbir Kapoor: The famous and most wanted bachelor of Bollywood has admitted in an interview with Times of India that he had consumed weed as a matter of course, which was habitual for him to intake drugs daily his acting school. The actor chooses the School of visual arts to complete his course of acting in New York, and he pursued his method of acting at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. While shooting for the movie rockstar, he had also said that he consumed drugs to look real in some scenes for the film.
2. Sanjay Dutt: When we talk about Bollywood controversies, there has been a name that is always remembered, and that is Sanjay Dutt. In the movie Sanju, we had seen Ranbir Kapoor playing his role where most of the movie highlighted how Sanjay Dutt came under the influence of drugs through his friends and how he fought against the consumption of drugs when he went to the rehabilitation Centre. Sanjay Dutt, in his interviews, had admitted that he used to consume a lot of cocaine during this phase. The actor faced a lot of disappointment when the first love of his life left him because he consumed drugs. After that, his dad took him to the rehabilitation center in Texas, USA, where he completely recovered from the habit of consuming drugs. Meanwhile, after returning to India after recovery, he gave back-to-back hits, which helps him improve his image in public. He earned goodwill, especially after doing heart winning performance in the movie Munna Bhai MBBS.
3. Gauri Khan: Not only males in Bollywood but females are also under the influence of drugs in Bollywood. According to a video that was published by a news channel claimed that Gauri Khan was caught in the airport having some amount of marijuana. Meanwhile, she was released from custody after some time because she gave the reason for the consumption was personal. She also said that some workload and extra tension she was having in her personal and professional life led her to consume drugs.
4. Mamta Kulkarni: In 2016, police conducted a raid in Avon Lifesciences Ltd, Solapur, where 16 people were arrested Who were found to be in doubt with the connection of drugs. Those people gave the address of the areas and flats which were owned by the famous actress Mamta Kulkarni from where her name came into the highlights, and it became breaking news then. Thane police, after that, filed an FIR complaint against Mamata for not appearing in the court for the two times consecutively where the doubt came on her in the last. The actor is suspected of leaving the country secretly with her husband Goswami and is believed to take refuge in Kenya.
5. Rhea Chakraborty: The actor is believed to procure drugs through her brother Showik And then supply her boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput, which was allegedly believed to be the source of killing SSR during the current time period. The actor committed suicide in the month of June, where he was suspected to be in depression due to his girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea Chakraborty was interrogated by CBI NCB Mumbai police and Bihar police in this regard. The actor was suspected to be the murderer of a boyfriend, Sushant Singh Rajput. But after a few months, when the interrogation Took place, the real reason which came out for the death of SSR ought to be the consumption of drugs which was interned initiated by rhea many times.
6. Arjun Rampal: The actor is also a drug addict. Now his name is being confirmed by showik after the SSR murder case was being solved. NCB also raid Arjun Rampal’s house when NCP came to know about the drug peddlers from whom Arjun Rampal used to order drugs whenever he needed it. NCB later summoned Arjun Rampal. he was in the custody of NCB for about a week. Also, Suzanne, HRitik’s wife, had an affair with Arjun Rampal, which led to the couple’s divorce.
7. Honey Singh: The singer became popular even when the social media hype was very low. He had record-breaking music albums had unexpected views on YouTube. He had millions of followers who blindly Followed his raps, and he became a star in a fortnight. According to a report from Hindustan Times, the singer was admitted to a rehab center in Chandigarh.
8. Fardeen khan: The actor was never in such highlights due to his acting, but the reason behind his popularity was the drug addiction to the actor. Fardeen was caught with some amount of cocaine at his home in the Juhu area of Mumbai in 2001. He is the son of famous and talented actor Feroz Khan.
9. Kapil Sharma: The best comedian in India to date has Also admitted about his habit of alcohol and drug influence last year. Due to his Alcohol addiction, he often misbehaved with his colleagues on the set of the show. Later he recovered from the alcohol addiction by admitting himself to a rehab center in Chandigarh.
10. Bharti Singh: Recently, Bharti Singh and her husband Harsh, famous comedians, have been taken into custody by NCB for the alleged consumption of drugs. While interrogating the drug peddlers, there were certain proves which gave hints to NCB about the consumption of drugs at the actor’s house. NCB raided the actor’s house late at night.
11. Manisha Koirala: The popular 90s actress disappeared suddenly from Bollywood, which forced people to think about the actress. The actress was under the influence of drugs for a long time. The actress overcame the drug addiction by admitting herself To a rehabilitation Centre. This helped her save not only her career but also her personal life. She has now overcome The drug addiction And gives a bumper come back in Bollywood.
12. Parveen Babi: The most beautiful actress of her time in Bollywood got under the influence of drugs, which led her to suicide. It is said that after her break up with director Mahesh Bhatt, she was depressed and lonely, which left her with no other option rather than consuming drugs.
13. Rahul Mahajan: He belongs to a political background family. His father is a union minister Pramod Mahajan. He was found overdosed on cocaine, which completely spoiled his father’s image too.
If you know any other name, do let us know via comments on this post and we will update the article after verifying the details.