The actor was born on September 4, 1952. He is popularly known as Rishi Raj Kapoor, was born into the Kapoor family. He is famous by the name Chintu. He is well known for his acting career in Indian cinema. His father, Raj Kapoor, The renowned actor producer-director, made his son work doesn’t need child actor in the movie Mera Naam Joker in 1970 where he played the role of the character’s child Raj Kapoor. He is recognized as one of the greatest actors in the history of Indian cinema. The actor has acted in 92 romantic scenes From 1973 to 2000. He played critical characters and has earned many Filmfare awards for his outstanding performance. Unfortunately, the actor died on April 30, 2020, And Sir HN reliance Foundation Hospital in Mumbai, India, due to leukemia; at the age of 67, the actor left the world. The actor was married to actress Neetu Singh with whom the parent of children Ranveer Kapoor and Riddhima Kapoor Sahni. he was the child of Raj Kapoor and Krishna Kapoor?
Life & Career
The actor was born in but Tunga Bombay in our country Punjabi Hindu family. He was the second son of the veteran actor-director, Raj Kapoor. He belonged to the Kapoor dynasty, which dominated the Indian cinema, including brother Randhir Kapoor and Rajiv Kapoor with Grandfather Prithviraj Kapoor. Everyone in the family please somehow related to the Indian cinema, including his maternal uncle Prem Rajendra Prem Chopra Narendra Nath. Also, his parents and uncles are Shashi Kapoor and Shammi Kapoor. Rishi Kapoor had two sisters name was Ritu Nanda insurance agent by profession, and Reema Jain. The actor went to Champion school In Mumbai. For his further studies went to Mayo College, Ajmer.
The actor got married to the famous actress Neetu Singh who had worked with him in many movies. The biography of Rishi Kapoor, Khullam khulla: Rishi Kapoor Uncensored, Was launched on January 15, 2017. Where he commented on being a beef-eating Hindu became controversial later. He is also famous for his controversial social-political comments on Twitter, he has criticized the Nehru Gandhi family over naming the national assets in the name of Gandhi and Nehru. He also criticized nepotism by slamming the Gandhi family over dynasty politics. In March 2000, 2020, he also stated about the Indian judiciary with Tarik pe Tarik dialogue of the movie Damini For the four perpetrators’ execution delays in the Nirbhaya case.
His weight was 90 kgs, and you had a great height of 5’8″. He made a debut as a child actor in 1970 in the movie Mera Naam Joker, and as a lead actor, he made his debut in the film Bobby in 1993. He also directed the film aa ab Laut chalein in 1999. His educational qualification is eighth class fail he went to Mayo College for less than a year. His caste is Punjabi Khatri. He lived in Krishna Raj Bandra Mumbai. His hobbies were collecting sweaters. His Zodiac sign is Virgo. The interesting fact is he did not attend any college and university in his life.
He tweeted that he was a beef-eating Hindu, which emerged as a controversy in 2015.
He criticized Congress for naming national assets after the family of Gandhi and Nehru.
In 2016 he reported that he had a problem with loud music and lightning at the party in the marriage party of actress Asin and Rahul Sharma, where he was compelled to intervene after his intervening the party lasted for more than an hour.
Once there was a rumor that the couple has filed for divorce because of domestic violence, but later, she took it off For the sake of his children.
Some interesting facts:
1. His favorite cuisine was Chinese and his favourite beverage was black level whiskey.
2. He has stated many actresses, including dimple Kapadia Yasmin. he got married on January 22, 1980, with his love of life Neetu Singh.
3. He has a great car collection, including Audi are eight, Mercedes-Benz S Class, Nissan X Trail.
4. His net worth at the time of his death was 375 crores. He quoted smoking, but he was often seen drinking at parties and get-togethers. The actor voice highly prestigious for the so-called Kapoor family. It has been said that he was very naughty in his childhood and had no interest in studies, and failed in eight standards. 5. He was first seen as a toddler Hindi song Pyar Hua Ikrar Hua in the movie Shri 420 in 1955.
6. In his debut movie Bobby, the scene where she met dimple in a house was the copy of real life meeting of Raj Kapoor and Nargis. Neetu Singh has revealed that Rishi Kapoor likes throwing pranks at her teasing her destroy come makeup, and she often gets irritated by acts.
7. He was initially being considered as the Prince of romance. More than 20 actresses head debuted opposite Rishi Kapoor. Initially, Rishi Kapoor had no interest in social media, but Abhishek Bachchan and Anushka Sharma convinced him to join Twitter Twitter. The actor has appeared in many popular films with his wife, like Besharam Jab Tak Hai Jaan Love Aaj Kal.
8. For his outstanding role of the 80-year-old person in Kapoor and sons and 2016, he used to take more than 12 hours to get him ready for the prosthetic make up. In his autobiography, he revealed that he paid Rs.30,000 to get the best actor award for his debut movie Bobby. His hair color was black, and his eyes color was dark brown. His last film was the body in 2019 as SP Gerard Raval. He has been honored with many special awards Filmfare lifetime achievement award in 2008.
In fact, the Russian government Has honored him for the contribution to Indian cinema. In 2009 he won many best lifetime Jodi awards with his wife screen lifetime achievement award in 2016, Best Actor in a comic role for Kapoor and sons.
9. After shooting for his movie cars, the expectations from him were very high, but the movie went flop on the box office, after that he went into depression for a long time. In the initial career of his life, many of the films he worked on in Vada failure at the box office; on the other hand, some were remarkable at the box office, such as Germany in 1989 bol Radha bol in 1992 Prem Rog and Heena. His last romantic movie is considered Karobaar: the business of love in 2000. His son Ranbir Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor both have done a towel-dropping act in their debut movies. Rishi Kapoor had done it in the middle film Bobby in 1973. On the other hand, Ranveer did it in Saawariya in 2007.
10. He was awarded the best negative role for the movie Agneepath in 2012, where he gave a tremendous performance by playing the role of Rauf Lala.
11. After 27 years in the film 102 not out, Rishi Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan were seen together sharing the screen.
12. When he died on April 30, 2020, Which was less than 24 hours after Irrfan Khan died, another well-recognized actor and also his co-actor from the movie De De died due to colon infection. The actor’s last rites were performed at Chandanwari ceremonial.